Skip to main content

Enquiries and Complaints

For enquiries on the operation of the Ordinance or the lodging of complaints for alleged breaches of the law, please contact the relevant departments/authority below which will handle the complaints and make referrals to the Department of Justice as appropriate for the consideration of taking further actions.

For Tenants
Rating and Valuation Department
(for complaints on landlord and tenant matters)
Tel:2150 8589
For Landlord-borrowers
Hong Kong Monetary Authority
(if the lender is a bank)
Tel:2878 1199
Companies Registry
(if the lender is a licensed money lender)
Tel:2867 2634